News Archive

You Are Here: Home - food - prepare Good, Clean and Fair food


I didn't want to support the pesticides and chemicals being sprayed on my food, nor did I want to condone the fact that these same chemicals were being exposed to the agricultural workers that toiled for my food to reach my plate. This means, I don't cook everything. I try to eat salads, and raw fruits, and things that are in their natural state.

Good, Clean and Fair quality is a pledge for a better future of civilization and a tool to improve the food system as it is today: everyone can contribute to Good, Clean and Fair quality through their choices and individual behavior. I have to say I know so many people that don't know how to cook and are intimidated by the very notion of cooking. I always tell them that cooking is a way that we can empower ourselves. It is the one universal practice, where we are in control of what will keep us alive and nourish us. We can make it an enjoyable experience but we have to own it. Our bodies are our temples, and learning about what our bodies like, and don't like, is an exercise in getting to know yourself.
Tags: food